Shipping & Promotion Policy
- We highly recommend purchasing Route Insurance (automatically applied to your cart at checkout) for your purchase, as this streamlines claims for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. If you do not purchase Route Insurance, we do not take responsibility for incorrectly delivered, lost, damaged or stolen packages. Route Insurance will cover all of this, even for International packages.
- We do our best to ship same day, if not the following day. Please note that all shipping times are estimates based on the postal service and carrier you choose and are beyond our control.
- We ship to Canada, the rate is calculated at checkout by weight. International customers please note that we do not take any responsibility for your package once it arrives to your country. If you have any customs issues or customs fees, you must contact your local postal service. We are not responsible for any international customs' fees.
- U.S.P.S First Class mail delivery time is estimated and not guaranteed. If you need your package to arrive in a timely manner and have tracking/insurance please choose Priority Mail or UPS at checkout.
- U.S.P.S. International First Class Mail can take between 7-21 days and is likely to be held up in customs. For quicker delivery internationally, please choose UPS as your postal service.
- Once your package is in the hands of the postal carrier, it is out of our control. Please refer to tracking information for the most up to date information and defer to your postal service as to its whereabouts.
Promotions and Discounts
Discounts must be taken at the the time of purchase, no exceptions.
My Nail Stuff will not honor a discount for any reason after the original purchase has been completed.
It is solely the customer's responsibility to make sure that the discount has been applied at the time of checkout.