MNS + Erica's ATA Workshop Saint George Utah
Date: Sunday-Monday, April 3-4, 2022 (BONUS April 2nd Meet & Greet!)
Location: St. George, UT
All the technique training you need to enhance your services, plus wellness training, to elevate your business and achieve a healthy work/life balance that lasts.
The right e-file techniques are essential to make your dry manicures last longer, keep nails healthy and beautiful, and decrease product lifting. Then learn how to perfectly prep and apply Luminary so that every set of nails are Instagram-worthy! We'll also cover speed techniques for efficient removal and rebalancing of Luminary. Personalized coaching and training led by Erica Schlabach, Owner of Erica's ATA and Candice Green, Owner of My Nail Stuff & Luminary Educator.
Day 1 Technique Training by Erica's ATA and My Nail Stuff:
- Selecting the right tool & RPM for e-filing
- Quick & dry product removal
- Proper nail prep
- Dry mani cuticle work
- Flawless Luminary application
- Choosing the perfect color for every skin tone
- Structure dry manicure pricing & how to implement it!
Day 2 Business Wellness by Inner Beauty Growth:
- How to set and maintain boundaries
- Strategies to prevent burnout & keep your passion
- Do your business numbers make sense?
- Financial wellness tools to decrease stress & anxiety
- Goal planning to achieve success!
You will receive:
- $250 kit from Erica's & Luminary
- 2 social events
- 2 lunches
- 1 dinner
- 3 certifications
Dietary: If you require a vegetarian or gluten option, please indicate this in the notes section at checkout.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Now you can split your purchase into 4 equal, 0% interest installment payments—with no additional, hidden, or late fees. Just select Shop Pay at checkout!
Cost includes $400 non-refundable deposit to reserve your seat. If class is cancelled, full refund will be given. Please note any recording of the workshop is prohibited.